If I want to get back to working on my comic properly, I've REALLY got to get over my fear of designing and drawing settings and locations, both indoors and out. Indoor locations and houses in general, though, are the cause of most of the fears I have. They're hard for a lot of people! Where do you even start? What do you even PUT in a room? How can you make it more interesting than just a cut-and-paste "house"?
I figured for me, it'd be best if I look at cartoons I like for inspiration! So I grabbed some screencaps from two cartoons I really like lately, and decided I wanted to pick apart the rooms in THOSE shows to help me get inspiration and ideas on how to make good interior settings!
Dang I had a REALLY awesome week last week with speedup ;3; She's such a super sweetie like you wouldn't even believe. We watched stuff together and cuddled a lot and went places sometimes and it was just super great!! I miss her already, I hope I can see her again soon.
otherwise just been workin on commissions, looking for jobs, the usual... man something needs to happen. I guess I'm single again now, too. welp. Oh well was nice while it lasted.
ummm what else. have some pictures.
Doodlin some OCs
Perfecting a character design I had a bit back, the White Picket Fencer. I decided he acts like an over-the-top villain but does good things instead of bad things. He's probably a higher-up in a greedy company and hates it, or something.
- Today I went out and mailed out a bunch of stuff to people, finally.
- Found out I only have around $14 left on my bank account though ): Might need to start commissions again soon...
- Car has been giving me lots of trouble lately. I think they said the axle's were mis-aligned. It's been getting very loud especially at higher speeds ): It gets me worried. AND my front turn signal is out, COOL. TOO BAD I HAVE NO MONEY.
- I may or may not have been spending too much money on Moshi Monsters stuff, though. I should.. probably hold back a bit on that.
- I also drew a 2 page comic about Dr. Strangeglove that I'm kind of proud of.
You can also check my Moshi Blog for any other art I've done!
- And lastly, I've been uploading some silly videos to youtube as well! Just Moshi Monsters stuff still. I did an "unboxing" sort-of video of me opening a bunch of sticker packs, and I did a review on the differences between UK and US Moshi Mags. And that's about it!
The winners all deserved it, though! I made so many new friends from the contest anyway, even if I was just one of the 100 finalists! That sure was fun and I hope they hold another contest like that soon! ;3;
Either way, have some art:
Looks like I have a favorite Glump!!
Bobbi Singsong again, riding a dressed-up Mr. Snoodle!
Oh god this took so many Rox to make on my wall HELP
I also made this animation which I am pretty proud of. that's it I think!